Terms and Conditions of Use/Disclaimer
- Vapo products are intended for adults over the age of 18
- Our products are not intended for children, pregnant women, women who may become pregnant, non-smokers, or smokers seeking a smoking cessation product
- Our products are not being marketed as smoking cessation devices and have not been approved as such. If you’re seeking a smoking cessation method, please consult your healthcare providers or organisations that deal specifically with quitting smoking, such as Quitline – 0800 778 778.
- VAPO’s products may contain nicotine. This is a highly addictive and poisonous substance that can be harmful to your health
- Do not use nicotine products if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Nicotine is a chemical known to produce birth defects and reproductive harm.
- Do not use nicotine products if you have any of the following medical conditions: Heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, or asthma
- VAPO’s products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration nor is it intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition
- If you experience any symptoms of nicotine poisoning stop using the product immediately and consult your healthcare provider. Symptoms may include but are not limited to vomiting, nausea, headache, difficulty breathing, sweating, palpatations, lisps, stomache ache or pain, siezures or weakness
- Nicotine based liquids may be toxic if orally ingested or in contact with skin. VAPO’s products may contain small parts. Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Nicotine based liquids are toxic to the environment. Do not flush or pour down the drain. Please dispose of containers properly.
- eLiquid is flammable. Keep away from open flame and excessive heat.
- Use products only as intended and only with liquids designed for the products sold.
Warning: All batteries have an inherent safety risk. Risks include but are not limited to fire, explosion, electrical shock or exposure to harmful chemicals. Misuse or abuse dramatically increases these risks. VAPO assumes no liability for damages.
- Only use Steamoon chargers or chargers purchased from the VAPO website when charging the battery.
- Use a dedicated power source capable of supplying adequate power for charging. Note some USB ports may not be designated to supply power and should not be used.
- Excessive heat produced during charging can lead to failure
- Do not overcharge
- Always keep batteries in cool, dry surroundings
- Do not store in hot or humid places
- Do not carry in purse or pocket with other sharp or bulky items. Such items may damage the battery or cause accidental misfire of the atomiser
- Never leave your battery in a place that it could become excessively hot such as direct sunlight or inside a parked car
- Do not leave a battery where children may have access to it
- Never use a battery in damp or wet conditions
- Never submerge the battery in any liquid
- Do not drop the battery
- Do not puncture the battery housing
- Do not force the battery
- Do not dismantle the battery
If the model of the battery has an on/off toggle feature please ensure the battery is off when not in use. This will help prevent misfire and possible overheating.