We have a fantastic opportunity for some new retail sales members (part-time and full-time!) to jump on board and join VAPO in our newest store!
Our new store in South Auckland is due to open in late September and we need some new members on board to help us run and manage the store.
No day at VAPO is ever the same! We pride ourselves in offering an exceptionally high standard of service which attracts a wide variety of customers as well as regulars into our stores.
- You'll be confident advising and serving customers with an exceptional high standard of customer service, able to work in-sync with your team mates, and able to take initiative when needed.
- Bring your own ideas, we are always open to trying new things!
- You'll have good communication skills and be flexible to work late nights as well as weekends.
- We hire the person, not the CV - attitude is key!
- Our team is young, energetic and love a laugh!
- We all know how to work hard and are always pro-active in seeking out what needs to be done.
- Tidying and cleaning the store to ensure it is presentable at all times.
- Assist with keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate.
- Cash handling.
- Opening/closing of the store.
- And most of all, you have to love what you’re doing every day!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing, well-respected company in an extremely innovative industry! We are always looking for enthusiastic, committed individuals who have the opportunity to grow their role within the company.
If you're looking for a career where your work mates are fun, professional and great at what they do, then come and join the VAPO team!
Apply now by sending your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.